Office is our second largest client portfolio. We are experts in finding office space (CBD, new precincts, suburban) and winning better lease deals for commercial occupiers.
We advise and represent office tenants, finding sites and negotiating leases.
Decades of independent advisory and lease negotiation on behalf of commercial tenants has honed our expertise in the office space sector.
As exclusive tenant representatives, we handle relationships with agents, gain access to off-market opportunities and obtain the best rents and lease terms for office premises.
Make sure you’re not paying over the odds for your lease as an office tenant in the post-COVID economy. On average our services save our office clients 30% of lease costs.
Businesses big and small, with diverse office needs.
Our office clients have diverse leasing needs:
- Prime office – up to 5,000sqm of A-Grade to C-Grade office space in every major Australian city, including outside of CBDs, and some regional areas
- Office parks – for corporates and smaller businesses in metropolitan and regional hubs
- New developments – including new mixed commercial-residential precincts
- Co-working – flexible office arrangements for small firms, start-ups, boutiques & other businesses
- We also cater to other commercial site needs, including warehouses, parking, healthcare and more
…allowed me to reduce costs, and hit challenging timelines – without compromising on either.”
Phil and Tenant Leasing Group facilitated our strategic move from Ultimo to a Surry Hills office.”
I have used Phil and his team on various occasions and have always been delighted with the result.”
…saved us over 35% by negotiating a great deal on a lease renewal for our 1,000sqm Liverpool Street office…”
…we had a new lease in about 4 weeks. Very happy with the service.”
First Class. I underestimated the value in engaging Tenant Leasing Group…”
Phil holds influence with property owners, property managers, and commercial real estate agents.”
50 years' experience. Exclusively tenant-only. Direct access to principals.
All our office clients get access to:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the office property market
- 50 years’ experience conducting lease negotiations on behalf of office occupiers
- Saving 30% of lease costs on average for clients with office space requirements
- Beneficial, long-term relationships with agents
- Off-market opportunities
Find out more about why businesses seeking support with their office space choose us.