Renegotiate a lease
As strategic advisors with 50 years' experience, we can help with Rent Reviews and other negotiations to secure better terms for your business property lease.
Experienced negotiators: we know how to use leverage.
With tenant-friendly conditions prevailing in Australian commercial leasing markets, lease triggers are an important opportunity to capitalise on leverage and renegotiate more attractive terms for your leasehold premises.
Our 50+ years’ experience enable us to negotiate substantial financial savings for occupiers that have upcoming Rent Reviews, break options or lease expiries.
…saved us over 35% by negotiating a great deal on a lease renewal for our 1,000sqm Liverpool Street office…”
Phil holds influence with property owners, property managers, and commercial real estate agents.”
…allowed me to reduce costs, and hit challenging timelines – without compromising on either.”
…complemented my technical knowledge of operations management – we saved time and money.”
Tenant Leasing Group just get the job done.”
Phil’s experience in negotiation has consistently got us optimal commercial results.”
Helpful, reliable and trusted.”
Phil is a doer and uses his network to get the job done in a timely and efficient manner.”
First Class. I underestimated the value in engaging Tenant Leasing Group…”
Phil is a tenacious negotiator who always goes above and beyond.”
Peace of Mind, that is what Phil and his team furnish, a rare commodity these days.”
Why do businesses choose us to renegotiate their leases?
- Comprehensive knowledge of property leasing markets across Australia and New Zealand
- 50 years’ team experience negotiating better lease deals for commercial tenants
- Saving 30% of lease costs on average for clients across all industries
- Beneficial, long-term relationships with agents and other industry stakeholders
- Exclusive tenant-only representation, which means our advice is dedicated and conflict-free
Find out more about why businesses with property needs choose us.