Negotiate your lease
We're tenacious, composed negotiators with 50 years' experience securing the best property deals for business tenants. We exclusively represent tenants.
A safe pair of hands in lease negotiation.
We know our way around property markets, and we know how to negotiate in a way that gets the best deal for the tenant: lower rents, favourable incentives and better lease terms. We’re thorough in preparing for talks and clinical in execution.
Exclusive off-market access and specialist support.
We leverage our extensive experience and valuable network to offer our clients unique access to off-market and other rare lease options. We also provide exclusive access to specialist providers for fit-outs, project delivery, valuations, multi-site strategies and more.
Occupational and investment appraisals.
As part of our research in preparing for lease negotiations, we undertake an occupational and investment appraisal analysis in order to understand the true and expected value of a lease regear to the landlord. This enables us to anticipate offered terms and create leverage.
Why do businesses choose us for their lease negotiations?
- Comprehensive knowledge of retail, large format retail and industrial & logistics property markets across Australia, New Zealand and beyond
- 50 years’ team experience finding sites and negotiating leases on behalf of business
- Saving 30% of lease costs on average for clients across all industries
- Beneficial, long-term relationships with agents and other industry stakeholders
- Exclusive tenant-only representation, which means our advice is dedicated and conflict-free
Find out more about why businesses with property needs choose us.