We advise business founders, owners and senior executives on retail, large format retail and industrial & logistics property matters. Our advice is independent and conflict-free.
We're on the tenant's side, always.
We exclusively advise and represent business tenants: no landlords, no agents, no developers. By law, our contractual obligations are solely to tenants. This removes any potential for conflicts of interest, and means we can negotiate exclusively and effectively on the tenant’s behalf.
Our advice saves clients 30% of lease costs.
Strategic, practical advice on site search, lease negotiation and property strategy, is the cornerstone of what we offer our clients. After 50+ years’ representing and advising tenants, we know how to work to the highest professional standard.
We deliver objective, evidence-based recommendations that save our clients 30% of lease costs on average. Business objectives always come first – above all a lease should serve your organisational requirements.
Our success is tied to your experience.
Furthermore, we owe our success to referrals we receive from our clients – so rather than the duration of our representation or advisory services, or any one feature of a lease agreement, we focus on improving business outcomes, and the quality of a tenant’s experience.
Why do businesses choose us as their property advisor?
- Comprehensive knowledge of property markets across Australia, New Zealand and beyond
- 50 years’ team experience finding sites and securing properties for businesses with retail, large format retail and industrial & logistics requirements
- Saving 30% of lease costs on average for clients across all industries
- Beneficial, long-term relationships with agents and other industry stakeholders
- Exclusive tenant-only representation, which means our advice is dedicated and conflict-free
Find out more about why businesses with property needs choose us.