Retailers constitute the majority of our clients – we're retail specialists. We provide independent site search, lease negotiation and advisory to international brands, franchises, boutiques and more.
We advise and represent retail tenants, finding sites and negotiating leases.
Decades of independent advisory and lease negotiation on behalf of retail tenants has honed our expertise in the retail property sector.
As exclusive tenant representatives, we handle relationships with agents, gain access to off-market opportunities and obtain the best rents and lease terms for retail premises.
Make sure you’re not paying over the odds for your lease as a retail tenant in the post-COVID economy. On average our services save our retail clients 30% of lease costs.
Retail businesses big and small, with diverse property needs.
Our retail clients are diverse, including businesses focused on:
- Fashion and apparel – experiential, showrooms and more
- Food and beverage – restaurants, bars, cafes, bakeries, markets, venues
- e-Commerce, including electronics & more
- Luxury & new concept – high value, boutiques, premium retail
- Leisure and entertainment
- Professional services
- Retail-industrial mix – integrated retail, mixed-use and logistics solutions for eCommerce firms & other retail businesses
- Bulky goods – we work with large format retailers
- Other retail – including healthcare, medical and wellness
Their lease needs are diverse too: property search, lease negotiation, and advisory for sites from 100-10,000sqm, temporary to 10-year lease terms and a range of zoning and usage requirements.
Types of sites and locations we find and secure for retail clients:
We have extensive experience finding prime retail sites in a range of metropolitan and non-CBD areas, including:
- Shopping centres
- New developments
- Train stations
- Warehouse districts
- Off-market sites and developments
- Local precincts and strip-shops
50 years' experience. Exclusively tenant-only. Direct access to principals.
All our retail clients get access to:
- Deep knowledge of retail property markets across Australia, New Zealand and beyond
- 50 years’ experience finding sites, conducting lease negotiations and providing conflict-free advice for retail businesses
- Saving 30% of lease costs on average for clients with retail property requirements
- Beneficial, long-term relationships with agents
- Off-market opportunities
Find out more about why retail businesses choose us.