Why choose us
50+ years' experience, conflict-free advice and representation, and direct, tailored service. We specialise in retail, large format retail and industrial & logistics property solutions.
With 50+ years’ combined experience in property, our team know how to get better outcomes for tenants. We have deep sector knowledge in retail, large format retail and industrial & logistics property markets across Australia, New Zealand and beyond.
Furthermore, we have beneficial, long-term relationships with agents, access to off-market opportunities, and experience working on projects of all sizes – from local businesses to international brands.
Read more about our experienced team of property professionals.
Independent and exclusive advice & representation.
We offer independent and exclusive advice and representation to businesses tenants: no landlords, no developers. Unlike other tenant services providers, we do not simultaneously work for real estate agents or landlords: the advice and representation we provide is conflict-free.
By law, our contractual obligations are solely to the businesses we work with – our clients. This removes any potential for conflicts of interest. Our function is to protect and advance the tenant’s interests only. We secure the best possible property deals on their behalf.
Read more about the benefits of exclusive, independent representation and advisory.
Direct, tailored service.
We work directly with founders, business owners and senior executives – and they in turn have direct access to the principals of our business.
This principal-principal relationship ensures that our clients’ property concerns are personally looked after by Director, Phil Reichelt and our most experienced team members.
Read more about how we offer tailored, direct service to your business.
Why else do businesses choose us?
- Deep sector knowledge of retail, large format retail and industrial & logistics property markets across Australia, New Zealand and beyond
- 50+ years’ experience conducting site search, lease negotiations and providing independent property advice on behalf of businesses
- Saving 30% of lease costs on average for clients across all industries
- Beneficial, long-term relationships with agents
- Off-market opportunities including new developments and off-plan projects