Industrial & Logistics
Our fastest-growing client portfolio. We find sites, negotiate leases and advise clients on warehouse and other industrial & logistics property solutions, from 5,000-10,000sqm and larger.
We advise and represent businesses with industrial & logistics property needs.
50+ years’ experience in tenant advisory and lease negotiation on behalf of industrial occupiers has honed our expertise in the industrial & logistics property sector.
As exclusive tenant representatives, we handle relationships with agents, gain access to off-market opportunities and obtain the best rents, lease terms and purchase options for warehouses and other industrial & logistics premises.
Make sure you’re not paying over the odds for your lease as a retail tenant in the post-COVID economy. On average our services save our industrial & logistics clients 30% of lease costs.
Exclusive industrial & logistics partnership
Principal, Hunterford Property Group
Principal, Tenant Leasing Group
Led by Paul Ford, Hunterford Property Group are a national industrial & logistics (I&L) consultancy with a successful long-term track record exclusively focussed on the sector.
Tenant Leasing Group partner with Paul and Hunterford to deliver property solutions for businesses with I&L needs including warehouses and more.
Hunterford have a unrivalled I&L market knowledge, industry profile, connections and expertise. With over 20 years’ experience building and managing $5b+ of warehouses and other industrial assets across Australia, they understand the needs of I&L tenants, as well as those of investors, buyers/purchasers and managers.
The I&L sector has and will continue to benefit from structural change in the economy, spurred by eCommerce growth. Specialist knowledge is required to navigate the leasing opportunities available to tenants.
Businesses big and small, with diverse industrial & logistics requirements.
Our industrial & logistics clients have diverse leasing needs:
- Warehouses – including distribution centres, supply chain hubs and other logistics facilities
- Leisure and entertainment – premises with features and zoning requirements suitable for entertainment and recreation businesses
- We can deliver integrated or separate head office solutions for businesses with industrial & logistics sites
- We also work with large format retailers
Types of sites and locations we find and secure for industrial & logistics clients:
We have extensive experience finding prime industrial & logistics sites in and around major cities, suburban, industrial and regional locations:
- Warehouse districts
- Proximity to micro breweries, food and more
- New developments
- Strategic locations
- Off-market sites and developments
- Industrial parks
- Bespoke usage requirements and zoning
50 years' experience. Exclusively tenant-only. Direct access to principals.
All of our industrial & logistics clients get access to:
- Deep knowledge of industrial & logistics property markets across Australia, New Zealand and beyond
- 50 years’ experience finding sites, conducting lease negotiations and providing strategic, independence advice to businesses with industrial & logistics requirements
- Saving 30% of lease costs on average for clients across industrial & logistics sectors
- Beneficial, long-term relationships with agents
- Off-market opportunities
Find out more about why businesses with industrial & logistics property needs choose us.