Manage existing lease
Rent review negotiations, planning, restructures and other lease administration is crucial to minimising costs over the term of a lease and securing your future property needs.
Trustworthy and thorough: we do the paperwork.
Featuring property contract lawyers and specialist administrators, our team has spent 50+ years’ building attention to detail. We know what’s important to monitor over the lease term, how to prepare for rent reviews and when to plan for restructures or disposal.
We survey all key Head Lease clauses, ensuring all notice periods and review clauses have been considered. Furthermore, we can restructure existing onerous clauses to limit future occupational and exit costs.
…saved us over 35% by negotiating a great deal on a lease renewal for our 1,000sqm Liverpool Street office…”
…allowed me to reduce costs, and hit challenging timelines – without compromising on either.”
Tenant Leasing Group just get the job done.”
We’ve rolled out an entire property portfolio over 10 years with Phil as our lead negotiator, advisor & tenant rep.”
Helpful, reliable and trusted.”
First Class. I underestimated the value in engaging Tenant Leasing Group…”
Phil is a doer and uses his network to get the job done in a timely and efficient manner.”
Phil is a tenacious negotiator who always goes above and beyond.”
Peace of Mind, that is what Phil and his team furnish, a rare commodity these days.”
Why do businesses choose us for their lease management?
- Comprehensive knowledge of property leasing markets across Australia and New Zealand
- 50 years’ team experience negotiating and managing leases on behalf of business tenants
- Saving 30% of lease costs on average for clients across all industries
- Beneficial, long-term relationships with agents and other industry stakeholders
- Exclusive tenant-only representation, which means our advice is dedicated and conflict-free
Find out more about why businesses with property needs choose us.