Break your lease
We have comprehensive knowledge of lease agreements and break clauses. We advise tenants on how to manage lease breaks safely.
Plan ahead, understand your agreement, break cleanly.
We advise and represent tenants on break clauses in their lease. With 50+ years’ experience managing lease contracts for occupiers, we know how to break away from a lease in a way the minimises commercial harm and preserves tenant relationships with landlords.
Tenant Leasing Group just get the job done.”
Helpful, reliable and trusted.”
First Class. I underestimated the value in engaging Tenant Leasing Group…”
Peace of Mind, that is what Phil and his team furnish, a rare commodity these days.”
Phil is a doer and uses his network to get the job done in a timely and efficient manner.”
Why do businesses choose us for their lease breaks?
As part of our break clause services, all clients get access to:
- Comprehensive knowledge of property leasing markets across Australia and New Zealand
- 50 years’ team experience in end-of-lease management on behalf of commercial tenants
- Saving 30% of lease costs on average for clients across all industries
- Beneficial, long-term relationships with agents and other industry stakeholders
- Exclusive tenant-only representation, which means our advice is dedicated and conflict-free
Find out more about why businesses with property needs choose us.