Break your lease
We have comprehensive knowledge of lease agreements and break clauses. We advise tenants on how to manage lease breaks safely.
Plan ahead, understand your agreement, break cleanly.
We advise and represent tenants on break clauses in their lease. With 50+ years’ experience managing lease contracts for occupiers, we know how to break away from a lease in a way the minimises commercial harm and preserves tenant relationships with landlords.
Whether it’s a retail or bulky goods site, warehouse or other industrial & logistics property – we can help make sure that you can get out when you need.
Why do businesses choose us for their lease breaks?
As part of our break clause services, all clients get access to:
- Deep knowledge of retail, large format retail, industrial & logistics and other commercial property markets across Australia, New Zealand and beyond
- 50 years’ team experience in break-lease management for businesses
- Saving 30% of lease costs on average for clients across all industries
- Beneficial, long-term relationships with agents and other industry stakeholders
- Exclusive tenant-only representation, which means our advice is conflict-free
Find out more about why businesses with property needs choose us.