We are experts in finding and negotiating competitive terms for office space in CBDs, new precincts, suburban areas, and as part of industrial & logistics sites.
We advise and represent office tenants, finding sites and negotiating leases.
Decades of independent advisory and lease negotiation on behalf of commercial tenants has honed our expertise in the office space sector.
As exclusive tenant representatives, we handle relationships with agents, gain access to off-market opportunities and obtain the best rents and lease terms for office premises.
Make sure you’re not paying over the odds for your lease as an office tenant in the post-COVID economy. On average our services save our office clients 30% of lease costs.
Businesses big and small, with diverse office needs.
Our office clients have diverse leasing needs:
- Prime office – up to 5,000sqm of A-Grade to C-Grade office space in every major Australian city, including outside of CBDs, and some regional areas
- Office parks – for corporates and smaller businesses in metropolitan and regional hubs
- New developments – including new mixed commercial-residential precincts
- Co-working – flexible office arrangements for small firms, start-ups, boutiques & other businesses
- We also cater to other commercial site needs, including warehouses, parking, healthcare and more
50 years' experience. Exclusively tenant-only. Direct access to principals.
All our clients get access to:
- Deep knowledge of retail, large format retail, industrial & logistics and office property markets across Australia, New Zealand and beyond
- 50 years’ team experience finding sites and securing head office solutions for businesses
- Saving 30% of lease costs on average for clients with office requirements
- Beneficial, long-term relationships with agents and other industry stakeholders
- Exclusive tenant-only representation, which means our advice is dedicated and conflict-free
- Off-market opportunities
Find out more about why businesses seeking support with their office space choose us.