Large Format Retail
From showrooms to shopping centre locations, warehouse-district sites, concept spaces, demo sites and more – we can achieve your large format retail vision.
We advise and represent large format retail tenants.
50+ years’ experience in tenant advisory and lease negotiation on behalf of large format retailers has honed our expertise in the large format retail sector.
As exclusive tenant representatives, we handle relationships with agents, gain access to off-market opportunities and obtain the best rents and lease terms for large format retailers.
Make sure you’re not paying over the odds for your lease as a retail tenant in the post-COVID economy. On average our services save our large format retail clients 30% of lease costs.
Businesses big and small, with large format retail needs.
Our large format retail clients have diverse leasing needs, from showrooms that integrate with online models, to shopping centre locations, e-commerce warehouse sites, fulfilment and distribution centres for bulky goods, franchise arrangements and more.
We can handle large format retail site search, lease negotiations, extensions, relocations and more. For some large format retailers we provide retainer services including tenant representation, lease management, renewal & disposal. We find sites from 500-10,000sqm and more.
Locations and sites we secure for large format retailers:
We have extensive experience securing large format retail sites in and around major cities, suburban areas and regional hubs:
- Warehouse districts
- Proximity to micro breweries, dining and other consumer services
- New developments
- Shopping centres
- Off-market sites and planned developments
- Industrial and office parks, large format retail centres
- Bespoke usage requirements and zoning
50 years' experience. Exclusively tenant-only. Direct access to principals.
All of our large format retail clients get access to:
- Deep knowledge of large format retail property markets across Australia, New Zealand and beyond
- 50 years’ experience finding sites, conducting lease negotiations and providing independent advisory to large format retail businesses
- Saving 30% of lease costs on average for clients across the large format retail sector
- Beneficial, long-term relationships with agents
- Off-market opportunities
Find out more about why businesses with large format retail property needs choose us.