Prime CBD retail frontage, Melbourne
600sqm site in the iconic laneways, for streetwear pioneer Culture Kings
Culture Kings engaged Tenant Leasing Group to organise their relocation in Melbourne. We facilitated Culture Kings’ move from an office-heavy area in the city’s west end, to an up-and-coming retail precinct more suitable for their customer-base, brand ambassadors and aesthetic. Since opening they’ve had several celebrities visit, including Kehlani, French Montana, Anderson .Paak, Tyson Beckford, Aminé, and Stephen James. The new site had been unoccupied for more than 20 years. Furthermore, we negotiated a competitive rental and a healthy incentive.
Culture Kings are a global streetwear clothing and sneakers brand, with retail locations in Australia, New Zealand, and the USA.
Tenant Leasing Group is the national tenant representative for Culture Kings.
- 600sqm prime retail
- 10-year lease term
- Derelict cinema for more than 20 years
- Sourced off-market opportunity
- Negotiated lease and integrated base-build/fit-out
- Sought-after location backing onto Hosier Lane – retail and culture hub for Melbourne
- Quick turn-around and delivery for one of the best-trading experiential Culture Kings stores
- Competitive rental, healthy incentive
- Safe pair of hands managing transaction