Retail, large format retail, industrial, office, and healthcare & medical property.
We find fit-for-purpose business leases quick.
We only negotiate for tenants.
Our advice is independent and conflict-free.
We advise and represent business tenants.
Tenant Leasing Group is a property advisory and tenant representative for businesses in retail, large format retail, industrial, office, healthcare & medical, and other commercial real estate.
From site search to lease negotiation, advice on downsizing and relocations to lease extensions, renewals and other lease support – we help business tenants improve their property situation. Our clients save 30% of lease costs on average.
We exclusively represent tenants-only: no landlords, developers or agents. So we can provide independent, conflict-free advice and strategic support to tenants.
We have over 50 years’ combined experience in retail, office, industrial, large format retail and healthcare property markets in Australia and New Zealand.
Finding sites, negotiating leases and other property advisory for businesses.
- A range of site search, lease negotiation, tenant representation and property advisory services for businesses
- 50+ years’ experience in retail, large format retail, industrial (including warehouse), office, healthcare & medical and other commercial property markets
- We represent and advise tenants-only – we negotiate the best lease outcomes from the tenant’s point of view
Check out our full list of services.
Insights and resources for business tenants.
We offer a range of news, research, insights and answers to common questions about retail, large format retail, industrial, warehouse, office, healthcare & medical and other commercial property leasing as a business. We advise tenants-only – this advice is for you.
Check out our range of tenant resources.
Why do businesses choose us?
- Comprehensive knowledge of property leasing markets across Australia and New Zealand
- 50 years’ team experience finding sites and negotiating leases on behalf of business tenants
- Saving 30% of lease costs on average for clients across all industries
- Beneficial, long-term relationships with agents and other industry stakeholders
- Exclusive tenant-only representation, which means our advice is dedicated and conflict-free
Find out more about why businesses with property needs choose us.