Trusted property advisors and deal-brokers in Australia & New Zealand.
Tenant Leasing Group is an independent real estate advisory specialised in retail, large format retail and industrial & logistics property.
Our 50+ years’ experience and deep sector knowledge enable us to offer property advice for every stage of the business life-cycle.
We advise owners, founders and senior executives with a range of property needs: from roll-out strategy to site search, lease negotiation, transaction management, downsizing and expansion.
Our advice and professional tenant representation is independent and conflict-free. And our clients save 30% of real estate costs on average.
We offer direct, tailored service to domestic and international clients with property requirements in Australia and New Zealand.
Finding sites, negotiating leases and other property advisory for businesses.
- A range of services for business including site search, lease negotiation, and roll-out & transaction management
- 50+ years’ experience in retail, large format retail, industrial & logistics (warehouses, DC’s & more), head office, and other commercial property markets
- We represent and advise tenants-only – we negotiate the best lease or buy-side outcomes from the tenant’s point of view
Check out our full list of services.
Insights into Australia's commercial property markets.
We offer a range of news, research, insights and answers to common business questions about retail, large format retail, industrial & logistics, office and other commercial property. We advise tenants-only – this advice is for you.
Check out our range of tenant resources.
Why do businesses choose us?
- Deep sector knowledge of retail, large format retail, industrial & logistics and office property markets
- Beneficial, long-term relationships with agents and other industry stakeholders
- 50+ years’ team experience finding sites and negotiating leases on behalf of business tenants
- Save 30% of lease costs on average for clients across all industries
- Exclusive, independent representation, which means our advice is conflict-free
Find out more about why businesses with property needs choose us.