Prime retail on the laneways in Melbourne's CBD
Culture Kings engaged Tenant Leasing Group to organise their relocation in Melbourne. We facilitated Culture Kings’ move from an office-heavy area in the city’s west end, to an up-and-coming retail precinct more suitable for their customer-base, brand ambassadors and aesthetic. Since opening they’ve had several celebrities visit, including Kehlani, French Montana, Anderson .Paak, Tyson Beckford, Aminé, Stephen James. The new site had been unoccupied for more than 20 years. Furthermore, we negotiated a competitive rental for the and a healthy incentive.
Culture Kings are a global streetwear clothing and sneakers brand, with retail locations around Australia.
Tenant Leasing Group is the national tenant representative for Culture Kings.
- 600sqm prime retail
- 10-year lease term
- Derelict cinema for more than 20 years
- Sourced off-market opportunity
- Negotiated lease and integrated base-build/fit-out
- Sought-after location backing onto Hosier Lane – retail and culture hub for Melbourne
- Quick turn-around and delivery for one of the best-trading experiential Culture Kings stores
- Competitive rental, healthy incentive
- Safe pair of hands managing transaction
Phil’s calm style of negotiation has consistently got us optimal commercial results. With it we recently secured the 3,000sqm redevelopment site for our flagship Parramatta store. His experience is invaluable to us.”