Skilled lease negotiation & strategy is crucial in the post-COVID economy. Tenant Leasing Group negotiates the best rent deals for business tenants.
We're on the tenant's side post-COVID.
The post-COVID economy presents opportunities for business tenants. However, to conduct effective lease negotiations (resulting in lower rents and better lease terms) it’s key to have knowledge of the new commercial leasing rules.
Our advice saves clients 30% of lease costs.
- Negotiate post-COVID business rent reductions
- Re-negotiate with your landlord to win more favourable lease terms
- Downsize, relocate or expand your business lease portfolio
- Plan and implement a business leasing strategy for 2021
Post-COVID support for all business property types.
Tenant Leasing Group is supporting retail, large format retail, office, industrial, healthcare and other business tenants to navigate the uncertain economic & legislative conditions of the post-COVID economy in Australia and New Zealand.
Contact us for leasing support if you’re a business tenant.
Make Good negotiations that work in the tenant's favour.
We’re working to make sure our clients’ negotiations with landlords result in favourable lease arrangements for the tenant. Lease re-negotiations post-COVID should reflect impacts on cashflow and premises utilisation, as well as prevailing lower rents. We’re also helping tenants find new sites, rationalise their lease portfolios and expand where appropriate.
Helping business tenants thrive in the post-COVID economy.
Whether it’s tenant representation, property advisory, lease negotiation, site search, snapping up bargains, or renegotiating lower rents – we’re helping tenants to build stronger lease positions in the post-COVID economy.
Why do businesses choose us as their tenant representative and property advisor?
- Comprehensive knowledge of property leasing markets across Australia and New Zealand
- 50 years’ team experience finding sites and negotiating leases on behalf of commercial tenants
- Saving 30% of lease costs on average for clients across all industries
- Beneficial, long-term relationships with agents and other industry stakeholders
- Exclusive tenant-only representation, which means our advice is dedicated and conflict-free
Find out more about why businesses with property needs choose us.