Premier social bouldering gym, 2nd location in Canberra
- 1,600sqm prime industrial site
- Second location in Canberra
- Wide, comprehensive search across desireable suburbs of Mitchell, Belconnen and Weston Creek
- Zoning allowed for recerational use
- Site satisfied the requirements of the brief
- Secured a pre-commitment from a local developer
- Competitive incentive
- Location to open Q3 2022
BlocHaus Bouldering is the fastest-growing social bouldering gym across Australia & New Zealand. The new Mitchell site will be their second location Canberra, when it opens in Q3 2022. They already have sites in Sydney and Melbourne.
To get this site, we conducted a wide, comprehensive search across the desired areas of Belconnen, Mitchell and Weston Creek. After curating a short-list, we were able to create enough leverage to secure a pre-committment with a local developer, guaranteeing the prime spot for our client. Furthermore, we ensured that zoning allowed for recerational use – a sticking point of the deal.
As a commercially successful, proven startup, BlocHaus Bouldering are already planning further expansion.
Now that we’ve sealed the deal on their second Canberra location, BlocHaus are looking to open places in Melbourne (Carlton, Carlton North, Fitzroy, Collingwood, Clifton North), Sydney (Macquarie Park, Castle Hill, Bella Vista) and Newcastle. There are plenty of deals to come for BlocHaus.